Miller ACS-2 Fiber Optic Armored Cable Slitter
* Professional grade tool ideal for slitting the corrugated copper, steel or aluminum armor layer
on fiber feeder, central tue,
stranded loose tube fiber optic cables and other armored cables.
* Versatile design allows jacket or shield slitting on non-fiber optic cables as well.
* Tool slits outer polyethylene jacket and armor in one operation.
* Performs longitudinal slitting and circumferential (ringing) for end stripping.
* Blade rotates 90 degrees by activating blade lever, allowing easy mid-span preparation
(ringing and slitting).
* Adjustable from 0.157 in. (4 mm) to .939 in. (10mm) for smaller cable O.D. options.
* Adjustable blade depth to 5.5 mm maximum to accommodate different cable jackets.
* Cable guide wheel provides cable stability and allows for easier tool movement along the cable.
* Rugged anodized aluminum and steel construction.
Add: 3 F ,NO.3 JiaoDao Road .OuHai District WenZhou ,ZheJiang, China .